1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy season premieré

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bruce Leroy, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Sometimes it just stank so good.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Re: Family Guy season premieré

The Peter-Quagmire exchange and when Cleveland ran into Quagmire in the hallway was hilarious.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The emperor didn't think so.

4. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Considering Cleveland is one of the least interesting supporting characters on the show, to base the entire premiere around him is kinda lame. Lots of funny bits, but two of the Griffins (Peter and Lois) had almost nothing going on, and Meg and Chris were MIA entirely.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

My house burned down.

I thought I was wearing a robe made of the finest silk.

6. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

That "raining bitches" line was awesome. In fact, the entire episode was tremendous. "Horton Hears Domestic Violence in the next apartment and Doesn't Call 9-1-1" killed me. Glad they touched on the Cleveland/Loretta storyline as well.

And American Dad was really, really good too.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I was watching the "Epic" baseball season wrap-up on ESPN.

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Last night's Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad are all on the front page of hulu.com right now.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Overadjustmént, mon ami.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I saw the Simpsons and Family Guy, the ones I wanted to watch. I'm not that big a fan of American Dad.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Damn, I'm going to have to find this online later. I had to turn it off five minutes in (long story).

More disappointing, the spoof of The Empire Strikes Back does not air until Episode 14 of this season. I thought it was supposed to be the premiere. I just hope they can come close to matching Blue Harvest.

http://www.tv.com/family-guy/show/348/episode_guide.html?season=7&tag=season_dropdown%3Bdropdown

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Speaking of Blue Harvest, that and the Robot Chicken Star Wars spoof are airing Thursday night at 11 on Cartoon Network.

Draft saved Draft deleted