1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy does Stephen King

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 10, 2009.

1. Herky_Jerky

Herky_Jerky Member

I have always considered "Stand By Me" my favorite movie of all time. And "The Shawshank Redemption" is a not-too-distant second.

So this week's episode was amazing to me.

I loved the end of first segment regarding Quag Chambers dying in the Viper Room and leaving us with nothing but a harelip.

Awesome.

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

That was a bit too easy. The funniest bit, by far, in this episode was the new Chazz Palmentari, Paul Sorvino flick.... Distracting Trumpet. :)

Stephen King episode was inspired. You remember the name of the town, don't you? ..... CRAP!

3. Herky_Jerky

Herky_Jerky Member

I've been looking forward to next week's episode ever since I was on IMDB awhile back and discovered that the boys from HIMYM will be making cameos. I'm sure it'll only be for a few seconds and they'll be made fun of, but I don't care.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

When I first saw Family Guy, it took me a little while to get used to the show. I wasn't used to a talking baby and a talking dog being main characters.

5. NDub

NDub Guest

I'll agree with some posts that the show has been down this year.

Of every 10 hits, the average person gets about five or them. It's when you understand hits 6 through 10 that makes you laugh you loud and hit rewind on the DVR.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

That was one of the funniest Family Guy moments ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted