1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy: 2/11

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 11, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap, that is one funny show.

Peter on crack. Brian feeling up Lois. Chris singing "Friends and Lovers." Stewie recalling how he dumped an ODing Mother Theresa out at the ER. And of course Stewie wanting to be spanked by Lois.

"Violate me with a wine bottle! *pause* Boy, I've got some real issues."

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Had to record it, since I couldn't watch it live. I'll get around to watching it in a day or two.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Youll be laughing your ass off, Hank. After Peter asks his mom about his real father, he spins around and becomes Wonder Woman and takes off for Ireland. The killing part was on how they went to commercial with the old Wonder Woman rainbow closing scene.

Peter on crack was hysterical as hell, and Stewie learning that he loves to be spanked and Meg pissed off because no one knows how old she is on her birthday. "You stupid son of bitch!"

Brian: "Where did you get that?"
    Peter: "From blacks."
    Brian: "What!?!"
    Peter: "Behind Black's Hardware Store. From a white guy."

4. BillySixty

BillySixty Member

I thought the show was rather blow average.

The only thing that was funny was Mother Theresa ODing.

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I could go for a beer at Wifey McBeaty's.

I thought the Stewie stuff was below average, everything else was good for a chuckle.

6. statrat

statrat Member

This has been typical Family Guy as of late, follow up a brillliant show (the show two weeks ago, "The Road to Rupert" was the funniest since it was un-cancelled) with a phoned in effort and a bunch of lame "you think that's bad" and "this is worse than the time..." jokes. As far as being funny on a consistent basis, American Dad now runs circles around Family Guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted