1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy 100th episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 4, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can watch the show?

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Both the 100th episode and Stewie Kills Lois are available at fox.com's digital player.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Thanks GB.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I'll agree 100 percent with that, but what Family Guy did gave me pause. They actually developed a story and saw it through with minimal "manatee moments." I'll even let the Kool-Aid guy slide because it's an "in" joke with the series and the cast. I was very surprised at how the story flowed and didn't break away to random stupid pieces. If they keep it up, my cartoon snobbery may allow for the viewing of a couple more episodes.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Close. It was a merman. A half-man, half-fish creature. "The opposite of every girl's fantasy."

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And then the went into complete cop-out mode at the end, but at least they acknowledged it while they were doing it.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's what I love about that show. No matter what kind of fuck-up decisions they make, the creators always poke fun at themselves.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Loved the Oval Office scene, especially, the show with machine gun as Lois sprayed it across the presidential portraits.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I wasn't sure if they'd actually kill Stewie in that scene. I enjoyed when Peter shut Stewie's eyes.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Even after the obvious dream sequence cop-out, that might have been the most nilhilistic thing I've ever seen on network TV. I mean, a baby going berzerk, killing people and swapping gunfire with his mother before his dad plugs him in the neck? I dunno. It was drifting a bit too much into Saw III territory for me at that point...and I love Family Guy. Laughed my ass off most of the episode. Stewie singing Lost In Your Eyes was classic.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

How about Chris clapping at the rumor after being tied up with his family for 14 hours: "Well, I'm sorry if you're all pissy, but I enjoyed this time with my family."

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

HA! I thought of that right after I posted.

Then Rob Schneider comes out a little while later. "I'm not paying you guys to watch TV!"

Draft saved Draft deleted