1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Guy 100th episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 4, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wikipedia has some spoilers for next week, if you are into that sort of thing. I don't even want to link it, because that would include the title of the episode.

Still doesn't tell us how Lois survived. Just provides some plot details. You can find the link off the main Family Guy page. It is in the Episodes list, among other places.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I wondered how much of their audience would catch that.

And yeah, I thought it was great too, of course.

As for Lois . . . . sure it will be a copout. Like the Simpsons with Skinner being revealed to be Tamzarian, where they agree never to speak of it again at the end of the episode. As long as they have a clever nod to the utter BS of it, a la "Bonnie, you've been pregnant for like five years now."

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Wonder what's in store for Stewie....

4. outofplace

One of my favorite bits on the show, Peter's comment about Bonnie's pregnancy.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I thought those puppies were Ted Turner's?

6. outofplace

You and Wikipedia have me on that one. According to Wiki, that was supposed to be Ted Turner they resemble. My bad.

7. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Manatees. Seriously, I wouldn't put it past MacFarlane. And even Parker and Stone (not to mention Zawahiri) would have to chuckle if that's what happens.

8. outofplace

Ha...I love that idea.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it. Took me until the third or fourth viewing before I realized it. Something just never added up -- why would Old Man Pewterschmitt screw the dog? -- and then I noticed the gap tooth in the puppies' smile.

10. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That was a great episode..... I wonder where they got the "average viewers" for the clip show.
    Those couldn't have been legit viewers, could they? They were hilarious.

11. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

I had never seen Peter play "Rock Lobster" before tonight.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

It was from the episode where Loretta cheats with Quagmire. Peter's trying to lift Cleveland's spirits......

Draft saved Draft deleted