1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith Hill. 41. OMFG.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Because they have a cover story on 'Skinny Pills!' and 'Look Your Hottest.' Which is cute for a magazine whose motto is 'Love Your Life!' I guess that means you should love your life as long as you're skinny and hot.

(They also took away the lines under her eyes and around her mouth...and I'm sorry, but we earn those. Thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

While I understand your point, sometimes I think it's too easy to blame the fashion magazines. Of course the airbrushing of someone like Faith Hill is ludicrous; even guys see that. The emaciated models many of the mags use is also an insult to healthy women everywhere.
    However ... it is possible for women in their 40s to look amazing. I'm not talking about airbrushing, dangerous pills, or cosmetic surgery. I'm talking about a healthy diet, nutritional supplements, exercise and a positive outlook. You might not look like Faith Hill, but you don't have to look like Rosanne Barr, either. (Not you Liesltx -- while I've never met you, based on your posts here I'm sure you're gorgeous.)

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I hear you. It's easy to blame the magazines but I know that only "I" can decide what is attractive for myself. It's just hard to have confidence in that when someone else's idea of "beauty" is constantly shoved in our faces. That's all I'm saying.

I agree with 21 in that I (and Faith Hill, for that matter) have earned those lines.

4. jambalaya

jambalaya Member

That's pretty amazing. The body on the left (from neck down) looks like it belongs to one of the Olson twins. I mean, she's three or four dress sizes bigger on the right. They even photoshopped a right arm into the left pic.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

They also took out about 2 grams of back fat behind her arm.

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

They also did some chopping around her back/left shoulder area.

Hell, even the freaking dress looks different.

7. Yeah and they didn't even bother to make her breasts bigger. WTF?

8. What?

Nobody has said..

"I'd hit it?"

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, because only you are worthy, of course.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't think there's enough air in the world to brush me.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Just as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted