1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fair Trade Coffee?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Buck - You got me thinking so I went on a hunt for Orange - cherry gatorade.

Could not come up with any but did find orange / tropical fruit punch which was pretty darn good.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Lemon Ice was the best Gatorade flavor ever. Hangover killer, it was.

This week's Starbucks discovery: maple and mocha don't go together as much as you'd think. Maybe I'll try a maple macchiato before they stop offering them, to see if I like it without the chocolate, but right now my go-to drink remains the venti peppermint mocha.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This seems as good a place as any for this question, though I know it is a lot late:

Why in the hell did Starbucks get rid of Irish Cream flavoring?

I'm back to plain lattes, which I guess are OK, but I loves me some Irish cream.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Any day now, the Gingerbread Lattes will be on the menu. I can't wait.

5. Could it be I agree with JR on something? Maybe.

6. The hell they don't, and I say that as someone who made many fine late-night, semi-medicated forays into some of Milwaukee's finer bowladromes for midnight beer frames.
    And Moddy did say "fuck" back there.
    I hate it when parents yell.

Draft saved Draft deleted