1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facebook game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 19, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've got to stop answering those who call before 9:30 a.m. All they ever want is money.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Hiro

Hiro Member

21/140
    All 140

And no, I wouldn't call all 140 'friends' per se. But it's good for what it's good for. For instance:

Tonight I added a 'friend,' a girl I went to high school with. Hadn't seen her or heard from her since graduation 8-10 years ago. Well, now she's a model who turned down Playboy but still enjoys showing off, as one of her facebook albums proves.

So it's good for ogling the awesome rockin' tits of a girl you went to high school with.

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

1. I have 175 total friends and have met 169 of them. Of the other six, five are from SportsJournalists.com.

2. Of the 175, seven are minorities.

3. Of those 175, I have had sex with only one -- my wife.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

BOOM! ROASTED!

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Solid.

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

TTIUWP

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

i have actually slept with none of my facebook friends, since my ex-gf is no longer my facebook friend. :D

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

1. I've met all 347 of my Facebook friends.
    2. Of those 347, 49 are minorities (I'm including my gay friends to juke the stats, but there may be some stealth Jews, so it probably evens out).
    3. Five.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Iway eanmay Iway oldtay atthay itchbay otay edaddleskay

10. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Stealth Jews ... good band name

11. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

1) 16 of my 35 friends I have never met. All 16 of these are SJ people.
    2) Not even going to take a guess at this one. I would have to base it on looking at a picture and I won't make those types of assumptions.
    3) 3. I am only admitting this here, since you all don't actually, you know, know who I am! In my defense, there are some high school people on there. That is my excuse. And I'm sticking to it.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

1. 52, most of which are sjers but some of which are random racing fans who add anyone who has ever had anything to do with NASCAR.
    2. If we're talking racial minorities (i.e., non-white), it's 19. Otherwise, no idea.
    3. SO not answering this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted