1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facebook game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

None of you fuckers know 1,000 people.

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

1. 3
    2. 11 of 88. 26 of 88 if we're counting Jews as minorities.
    3. 2, but not at the same time.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I just cleaned up my friends list not long ago. I had around 150, and I felt like a total douche for having that many. No chance I know, or even want to keep up with, that many people.

People with 1,000+ friends -- in most cases -- need to re-evaluate things a little.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

790 and I know about 750 of them. Again, a few SportsJournalists.comers on there, family members and a friends GF I added just to piss him off.

Alot of them are acquaintances, floor mates from college, people from high school. But a good majority I know very well.

5. I have 52 right now. I only have a handful of outstanding requests. I'm comfortable with that total.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Bingo, I have 65, 58 of whom I have met (the seven I haven't are people from here).

8 minorities, would be more if I could get a few people off myspace.

I have slept with eight.

So there. :)

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

51 of those hate your guts!! :)

8. I have 426 of them, and I've met probably 415 of them. The rest are from SJ.

9. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

1. I think all but one or two of my friends I know from school and/or work. And that's more than 100. The only ones I haven't met in person are people from here.
    2. I don't worry myself with who is or isn't a minority. We're all people.
    3. Honestly, probably just two or three. Most of my conquests aren't friends with me anymore :)

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I've met 117 of 154.

11. Keep talking, shorty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I can honestly say that I've met all 364 of my friends on Facebook mostly because all of them are close friends from college, high school and just life in general.

Draft saved Draft deleted