1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facebook facepalms

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Feb 1, 2012.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

It makes you look like you have more skin?

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Perhaps it has an effect on the amount of clothing being worn.

3. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Here's one:

"Water is leaking. Inducing me now. Will update asap."

That's a little more than I needed to know. Just tell me when Junior or Aymiee shows up in the warm blanket looking for a nipple.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

That reminds me -- one of my extremely overzealous Facebook friends posted a picture of her breastfeeding once.

There's an image that you can't unsee.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

My HS gym teacher (who is no longer a teacher) just posted a video that says Obama is a card-carrying member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

There is always the non-pregnancy related TMI. For example, this guy I used to work with:

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Gay friend of mine has two cats and his world would be shattered if one or both of the little darlings packed it in. I will reference that awesome line if and when that happens.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I totally Facebooked from the delivery room, high as a fucking kite. I think my initial post was "Does anybody know if this is supposed to hurt?"

9. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I will tolerate people writing about their children, but I don't want to hear how cute your niece or nephew is.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

A friend of a friend did the same thing. Except damn near every one of her photos involves her breastfeeding her ... wait for it ... 4-year-old son and toddler.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Today is an especially fun day on FB, what with dozens of nitwits bitching and moaning or annoyingly self-congratulating in regard to signing day.

"I'm so happy this player I've never seen is going to vault my favorite team into third place in its division! This is the greatest day since my child was born .. and it's really close! Haha."

"I can't believe this 18-year-old kid is such a jerk! How dare he turn down a chance to win 7 games and go to the Liberty Bowl! It's in Memphis. They have BBQ!"

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Come on, people. Let's see some actual statuses that make you just shake your head!

Draft saved Draft deleted