1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Face it: Daughter may want to have sex before marriage

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Mar 28, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's SOOOOO wrong.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sean Bean too . . . maybe at the same time :D

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I ran over that malingering war vet while I was on my way to the airport to go on a Bahamian vacation with my neighbor that I fucked in the ass and started a thread about. By the way, the new Trenton SE is a buddy of mine. And if you fuck with me, I'll post your PMs.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Please don't post the one I sent you that outlines my feelings on the alienation of labor.

5. Yet you're spelling surprisingly well.

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I jacked andyourare?'s joke earlier today. It was fun, but I think I'll leave it to our comrade to discuss the relationship between labor and capital. I love how a certain fucktard can't figure out what'd be obvious to a clever sixth-grader.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Their can be no jacking of that joke, comrade.

Mock from the keyboard of solidarity.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm neither a huge blog guy nor a huge sabermetrics guy, but the fuckers over at firejoemorgan.com are really, really funny.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Lived on the same floor in the dorms with a guy who basically said the same thing.

10. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

I realize the current theme of ignorning the troll is working, but i have to ask....does anyone else think he sounds like tom cruise on a scientology rant?

next, we're gonna hear that more vitamins will calm 17-year-old boys' raging hormones.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That made me giggle. Excellent.

12. Tom Cruise lusts for someone much younger.

He'd fit in well here.

Draft saved Draft deleted