1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Face it: Daughter may want to have sex before marriage

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Mar 28, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Please explain it to us, then.

Enlighten the unwashed masses.

2. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

The problem, Mikey, is that none of us can hear "Biology" talking. He's in your mind. Or is it a 'she'?

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

The more this troll makes a fool of itself, the cooler it thinks it is.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Marge, I saw 15 boobies today! Fifteen!

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I find it fascinating that the troll chooses to ignore the actual woman who responded to his assinine posts.

I suppose his biology argument is that women give birth, hence the decision by many, more with-it parents to put their daughters on BC so that if their child chooses to have sex, they won't have to worry about her getting pregnant, but I suppose that's just permissive parenting in the troll's feeble mind.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Having passed biology in both high school and college, I just want to know what I missed.

7. Do me a favor, brothers. Do not acknowledge it. It will skulk away, and die a lonely death.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

This is where I met the Leprechaun. He told me to burn things.

9. writing irish

Ellis, you're right. I decided I'd engage the thing, but clearly, that was foolish, particularly since the futility of honest communication was revealed pages ago. Consider it an ill-advised choice born of too much slack for tards. Discussion has been refused repeatedly, so my presence on this once-semi-interesting thread is over.

10. Oh, no. Please continue posting on this thread. That goes for everyone. This is an interesting discussion. Just pretend its posts don't exist. They're not even there.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It loves the preciousssss, it does.

12. writing irish

Fair enough. I'll ignore the gollum in the same way that I avoid the boiled egg in a chef's salad.

Draft saved Draft deleted