1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Face" "almost reduced to tears" on Celebrity Big Brother

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=now-girls-gang-up-on-the-face-&method=full&objectid=18508217&siteid=62484-name_page.html (includes bikini picture, SFW?)

He has 8-1 odds to win the competition.

Dirk's grand entrance (scroll to 1:20):

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fuckabuncha that fat racist shrew Jade. Her celebrity card is so revoked.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Wait, those guys are considered celebrities? Face is the only one I recognized. And he ruled on the A-Team. Just ruled.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I have never watched Big Brother and know little about it. But a friend had me watch Leo Sayer--talk about your Z-List celebrities!--lose it on the British version. Combine the fact that it's Leo Sayer and his gripe is that he doesn't want to wash his underwear, and I found this somehow entertaining. Here's the YouTube link:

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Ok, I've watched the first five seconds of the Leo Sayer thing and I'm already cracking up....

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

OMG. This is hilarious! A big thanx for the Big Ragu.

"This isn't how I thought it would be. I thought you'd treat me like I should be." Uh, dude -- you're Leo Fucking Sayer. Be happy someone wants to pay you for anything. And wash your underwear, you prissy asshole.

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Dirk ended up finishing in 3rd place, behind Jermaine Jackson and the winner, Shilpa Shetty.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Jesus, Perry, can we at least get a spoiler alert??

:D

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I am Dirk Fucking Benedict. I can get any woman I want. You can't treat me like this! Do you realize that when I was on the A-Team, I got blowjobs from every major TV star? I even got Pam Dauber to slobber on my knob. Joyce DeWitt stopped speaking to me after I told that bitch to stop using teeth -- I wanted my dick sucked, not exfoliated. Andy Dick is obsessed with me and throws himself at me anytime he sees me. I would tell the poor boy to leave me alone, but I rather enjoy his flattery. And for you to treat me like this...when all it would take is one snap of my fingers and my agent, Art Hibke, would make sure that none of you worked in Hollywood again. I don't think you assholes know who you are dealing with. I'm a major star. I can get into any restaurant or night club I want. I walk down the street and every schmuck wants my autograph. Men want to be me and women want to be with me. I did this Big Brother show as a favor to all of you: having a megastar like me opens the door for all of you to find your own ways to fame. I don't have to be here. So treat me with respect and your career will take off. But if you want to piss this incredible opportunity away because you don't know any better and your parents never taught you to genuflect when a truly famous man with a 14-inch schlong offers you help, then go right ahead. I feel sorry for you.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

If I ever form a thrash group, I'm going to call it Pam Dauber's Slobber Knobbers.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I'm particulary taken with Joyce DeWitt's Exfoliating Enamel

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Can I write the lyrics for Pam Dauber's Slobber Knobbers?

Draft saved Draft deleted