1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

F*ck you, sis.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Godammit. I've got a sister that has a unique talent for pissing me off. Her latest is that, at Thanksgiving, she brayed that when she tells people about me and the other sister, she tells them that I do "homework for a living. WAHAHAHAH!" Bitch.

Now, she just called and relayed it to me again.

I'd had enough.

She's a college administrator, looks after foreign students at a small Ohio college and we're forever being told how she has to look out for them. So, I responded "That's okay, I tell people down here that you're a babysitter."

Suddenly, there's silence. "What do you mean by that!?" She immediately gets pissed off, telling me that I don't respect what she does (truth be told, I don't), and gets about eight ways offended by my remark, while failing to see that her little flippant-ass remark demeans journalism and what I do for a living even though I told her at T-giving that I didn't appreciate her remark.

Nice little shouting match that ended with me telling her to fuck off and hanging up.

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :p

... I just needed to vent.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

That's awesome.

Sometimes people don't understand or don't care about what they say that hurts the feelings of others until after it's turned around on them. Good for you for finally saying enough is enough.

I hope she comes around, especially in time for Christmas, but, if she doesn't, it doesn't sound like you're missing much.

Merry Christmas, Killick. :)

3. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Is she hot? Can you post a pic?

4. Sounds like the makings of Crossed Giblets of Death III, the Santa Claus edition.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Gimme her name, and I'll ask her on Facebook if she's up for babysitting a 2-year old, since she's so good at it.

6. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Funny how to some people, it's all fun and games until the tables are turned.

Good for you, Killick.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

;D
    Provably and demonstrably not. But - hey - if you wanna take a shot at 'er, have at it!

I wouldn't resign your kid to that sort of fate. I've seen her kill plants. Plastic plants.

Anyway, Evil Sis called Good Sis and relayed the conversation. Good Sis just called me and told me Evil Sis has no idea "what was the matter" with me.

Bitch.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Sisters.

Can't live with them, can't kill them without pissing off Mom and Dad.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I will trade you sisters and still get the best of the deal in every way possible.

11. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

My brother and I argue like you would not believe. It stems from the fact that he is just a year older than I am but treats me like I am his kid. Doesn't help that my mom lets him get away with it because she thinks having a wife and a kid elevates someone in status.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Killick's sister:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted