1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exploding Cigar Penis

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Dunno what Xan is talking about, but who would like to hear the butterflied penis story? :D

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

For the love of God, NO!!!!!!!!!

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Oh, oh, me, me!

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Me, too! Me, too!

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Hmm, you're both female. That must be why...

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't want to hear it again. It hurt even me.

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

OK, first I refer you to the official SportsJournalists.com Style Guide entry on the subject:
    I can't take credit for the term, that was coined by IJAG. The owner of said penis referred to it as "frankenpenis".

My ex underwent a buccal mucosa urethroplasty a few years ago. He was born with a deformed urethra (not his fault - it's not like he attached himself to barbed wire or some shit) and underwent extensive surgeries as a child to reconstruct his urethra. After about 20 years, the reconstructions began to give out. Fissures developed in his urethra, which made urination painful. And no, that wasn't from sleeping with me.

In the first surgery to fix the problem, they split his penis lengthwise like a hot dog and scraped away the damaged tissue. Then they took skin grafts from the insides of his cheeks and sewed them onto the now-butterflied penis. So that the grafts could heal, they had to leave it open. For several months.

Once the grafts healed and the sutures fell out, they went back in. This time they stuck a catheter in and sewed the butterflied portion up around the catheter, which stayed in for several more months.

And yes, I have pictures.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

DO. NOT. POST. THE. PICTURES.

For the love of all that is good.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

That poor bastard.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Big deal. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be done?

Our family made a ritual of it. Go pick strawberries at Thompson Farm in Kenosha, have a picnic at Bong Park (where the old family farm was before it was torn down for a never-built AFB in the 70s), then go find the ole family rippin' post the Air Force thankfully left intact and have at it.

The blood of my stricken pants goblin trickled down the post just like my German-Dutch-Luxembourgian relatives before me. Rite of passage and all that, what's the big whoop?

After I did mine, my grandma gave me an Orange Shasta. My uncle came up to me, gently patted me on the back and said, "Best one you've ever tasted, huh?" And as I held the Shasta in one hand and penis gauze in the other I said, "Now I know what you've meant about Shasta all these years."

Wouldn't trade it for the world. It all formed back into the two inches of glory the ladies love to this day.

11. OK. That was funny.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This probably should have been End. Of. Thread. ... then Bubs came in with another classic.

You guys never fail to amaze. Thank goodness.

Draft saved Draft deleted