1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced stringer available in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by kingchros, Dec 4, 2008.

1. kingchros

kingchros New Member

Experienced writer/editor/multimedia journalist available to work any sport: Twins, Timberwolves, Vikings, Wild, Thunder, Gophers, other colleges, etc. etc. I've worked in journalism for four years but am looking to string in the meantime.

I worked for the Olympic News Service this summer in Beijing and have also worked for the Associated Press and daily newspapers full-time and as a stringer. I've covered NCAA Division 1 football, basketball baseball, softball, volleyball, athletics (track and field); Major League Baseball, English Premier League, Major League Soccer, Olympics gymnastics, Oxford-Cambridge rowing, etc.

E-mail me at chrosmcdougall@gmail.com if you'd like to see my resume, clips or references.
Draft saved Draft deleted