1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced NHL free-lancer in Anaheim/Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by JosephDHippolito, Oct 28, 2009.

1. I can fill any needs you have for NHL coverage in Anaheim and Los Angeles, whether it be game stories, features or sidebars. My experience includes covering the 2007 Stanley Cup finals for Reuters and the Houston Chronicle, the 2003 Cup finals for Reuters, the 2003, 2006 and 2007 Western Conference Cup finals for Reuters, various earlier playoff rounds for the Colorado Springs Gazette (Kings v. Avalanche, 2001 and 2003), Fort Worth Star-Telegram (Ducks v. Stars, 2003), Minneapolis Star-Tribune (Ducks v. Wild, 2007) and Globe and Mail (Ducks v. Red Wings, 2003), and various pre-season and regular-season games for AP, Arizona Republic, Riverside (Calif.) Press-Enterprise, Vancouver Province and Washington Post.

Please contact me at jdhipp@gmail.com or 714-526-2750 if you are interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted