1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced freelance reporter based in NW Indiana

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by BrewCrewFan, Jan 17, 2008.

1. BrewCrewFan

BrewCrewFan New Member

I am an experienced reporter looking to freelance for any paper needing that extra hand on something. I'm willing to help in any area of sports (pro, college, high school).

I have covered many different facets of sports during my professional career: NCAA tournament, MLB, NBA, all high school sports, minor league baseball, rodeo and MLS. I have previously freelanced for the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, the Houston Chronicle, the Baltimore Sun and the Deseret Morning News (Salt Lake City).

I am based in Chesterton, Indiana (which is about 30 minutes inside the Indiana-Illinois stateline), and I'm willing to go as far as an hour and a half or two-hour radius to assist a newspaper looking for some stringer help on whatever needs coverage.

I can send along a resume, detailing my background, if so desired.

If interested, please e-mail me directly at starry_night1982@hotmail.com. Please note in your subject in the e-mail that you saw this posting on this site. That way I don't delete it possibly thinking it might be junk mail.

Thank you for your time.

Draft saved Draft deleted