1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced Baltimore / Washington, DC freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by lede me, Jul 26, 2010.

1. lede me

lede me New Member

Experienced reporter available in Baltimore, Washington, DC, or surrounding areas for freelance coverages or features. I have worked at a major metropolitan newspaper and have written for national magazines. Plenty of experience writing for the web and on deadline. Please email cpatmac@gmail.com with any questions or assignments and I'd be happy to get back to you. Thanks in advance.

2. lede me

lede me New Member

Bumping. I'm available for Dover, Del., NASCAR weekend (Sept. 25-26) if there are any needs out there for local stories or coverage. Thanks. Nationwide race is Sept. 25 and the AAA 400, the second race in the Chase, is Sept. 26.

3. lede me

lede me New Member

Available for New Orleans Saints at Baltimore Ravens Sunday, Dec. 19. Please e-mail cpatmac@gmail.com if you have any coverage needs. Can provide gamer, sidebars or web content for either side. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted