1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exotic animals on the loose in Ohio

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gutter, Oct 18, 2011.

1. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

How dare those animals move in with that guy!

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm just glad you have more than one hippie friend. Although with deer and duck season looming, I've transitioning into redneck mode.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

You just know that the big cat who ate the chimp had his eye on that ape since "the troubles" last year on the farm. Eyeing him up and saying to himself, "When this nutbag owner cracks, you're mine mofo."

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Heard somewhere he tried to. That he covered himself with chicken parts before offing himself?

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well, yes. But he could have done it and then put himself in with a tiger or something. Rather than cutting them all out THEN doing it.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I try not to hate. But I HATE Terry Thompson. I HATE people like him.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Killer animals on the loose because of human neglect.

It is a tragedy.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I realize east-central Ohio isn't Kruger National Park, but couldn't they have brought in some tranq guns to spare some of these animals instead of blowing them the damn away?

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That's my thought as well. That picture of all the animals lined up dead is depressing. I don't blame the people for doing it, but I do blame the fuckstick who owned them and let them loose.

10. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

No

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

In the AP story I put in the paper yesterday, it said the deputies were confronted by a bengal tiger at the site, and a veterinarian hit him with a tranq. Not only did it not phase him, it riled him up and the deputies had to shoot him before he attacked.

Draft saved Draft deleted