1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exotic animals on the loose in Ohio

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gutter, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/10/18/Wild-animals-loose-in-Muskingum-County.html

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/18/zanesville-exotic-animals-escape.html

Scary and sad situation ... owner of an exotic animal farm found dead, and dozens of animals on the loose. Police have already killed 25 animals ... but more are out there. Calling on schools to be cancelled tomorrow.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

GD MF SOB... This is probably the closest thing to a phobia I have. I might stay home from work tomorrow and I live 5 states away.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Probably went something like this:

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Just alert the Ohio rednecks it's open season on furrin' critters. Problem solved.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I reckon they're letting the kids out of school so they can go hunt the critters down.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the giraffe will be pretty easy to find.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

The good news is if there is a wolverine in the pack, it is completely harmless seeing as wolverines tend to bitch up in the state of Ohio.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

A live shot from the animal standoff as a Muskingum County sheriff drew his rifle on one of the escaped bears ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Johnny Chase

Johnny Chase Member

What kind of sick fuck has monkeys living in his house? No better than the douchebags in Florida who have pet pythons.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"Use of deadly force to apprehend the Monkees is authorized. That is all."
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The Bengal from Cincinnati was easy to find because it couldn't move more than 10 yards at a time.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Someone tweeted that they had shot a 300 lbs. bengal tiger. Speculation immediately turned to Andre Smith.

Draft saved Draft deleted