1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Excellent job, cigarette makers!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Tell it to Archer Daniels Midland.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I hate people who smoke, because they put an undue burden on the health care system, which my hard-earned money pays for! I hate fat people for the same reason. Anyone who doesn't live a healthy, vegetarian lifestyle can go to hell!

3. pallister

pallister Guest

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I like smoking for the litter and the unintentional fires alone.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

People, people. I have it on the authority of several tobacco companies that smoking is harmless. They're very respected experts in their field and have advised people in high-ranking authority. They could also run circles around 99% of you knuckle-dragging cretins, intellectually. So relax. They'd laugh if they could hear you talking about the dangers of smoking. I happen to know one of them. Also, I'm a pulmonologist unless you can prove that I'm not, right here on this thread.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Americans may not be the dumbest people on Earth, but they are the most judgmental.

Oops, strike that, forgot about Europe again.

It's threads like these that make me want to start smoking.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

How dare you judge Europe!

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you think that's rational, go ahead.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

I think it's about as rational as thinking people should quit smoking and eating cheeseburgers because I don't like it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to withdraw $100 from the bank so I can buy a carton of cigarettes. And I think I'll take drags in between bites of my Hardee's cheeseburger. God, I love America!

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

A real American would put in on his credit card. Why do you treat our nation's creditors so shabbily?

11. mmmmmm. Definitely heading to Hardee's after my smoke break.

12. God almighty, that's one big fist of meat.

Draft saved Draft deleted