1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ewww. Using your glasses as a Q-Tip

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 31, 2007.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

My oldest brother eats his eyebrows.

Yeah, I know. Fucking disgusting, right. Tell me about it. I've lived with it for 30 years.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Could be worse...imagine if he had leprosy.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Hear about the hockey game between the leper colonies?

There was a face-off in the corner.

5. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

At center ice, too.

Leper football game: Stopped by a handoff at the 30.
    Leper baseball game: Stopped when the pitcher threw his arm out.
    What do you call a leper in a hot tub? Stew.

That should do it.

I had a boss who used to straighten out paper clips and put the bare metal end into his ear. It was horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.

Oddly, ear wax is in international news. One of the candidates for Australian premier was caught cleaning his ear and eating it on youtube:

7. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

There is no louder sound than somebody clipping fingernails. That click? Deafening.

8. This reminds me of a cartoon I saw in an "adult publication" when I was in middle school. It showed this leper looking at a map of "Leper Island." There were Xs all over the map indicating "You Are Here." G-E-N-fuckin-yus!

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

I have seen many different items used to dig out the ear grime.

Big paper clips, small paper clips, pen lids, unsharpened pencils.......and the mother of all.........keys.

10. KG

KG Active Member

I've seen that one WAY too many times.

11. No, people who can't chew with their mouths closed who make that annoying slapping sound with their lips. that, my friend, is the most deafening and gross sound ever.

12. When I lived in Seattle I regularly went to advance screenings of movies. You could always tell when Michael Medved was in attendance as he always brought an apple or two and proceeded to start chomping away when the lights went down.

Draft saved Draft deleted