1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence mounts that I live next door to an exhibitionist ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

The other half of this story is a "Dear Penthouse: I never thought it would happen to me" letter written all over it.

And yes, I will read it word for word, also.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Never will I look at Mike Tice the same way again. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Wow.

Simply. Wow.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I liked the story and the references were great, but that's just nothing compared to where I live. Wouldn't even make her odd for my block. I have neighbors having sex so loud several times a week that they can hear the woman screaming her head off on the space station. I have a woman across the courtyard who walks around naked with the window shades up, and I am positive she knows that I stand there and leer. I have a gay guy downstairs who tries to kiss me every time he sees me. And I have a woman who alternates between looking so stunningly beautiful that I stammer when I see her, to sometimes looking so haggard that I want to do DNA tests to make sure it's the same woman. If I was you, next time she does the topless act, I'd just walk over the fence, stick my nose through one of the chain links and stare at her like a retard at the circus. She might like it.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Read the title.

Read the author.

Knew this would be priceless.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bubs,

I'd rather live next to an ugly exhibitionist than a good-looking extortionist. So count your blessing and close your curtains.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Is it makeup or booze?

8. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Great stuff Mr. Bubbler.

Mr. Ragu, I want to come hang out at your casa just to see the freak show. I can bring chips and beer.

9. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

As your attorney, I'm advising you to never see "About Schmidt," starring Jack Nicholson and a topless Kathy Bates in a hot tub.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm telling you, we should nominate Bubb's posts for a Pulitzer.

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Ragu... I'd like to come over some time to hear and see the freak show.

Instead of sticking your nose through the fence, do your imitation of Tommy Turner, just make sure that your tallywhacker has no identifying marks (like a mole) that Moma Corlene could identify in a lineup.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It doesn't appear to just be Mama Corleone looking for attention. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted