1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everything's inverted

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Nov 8, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

O'Doyle, I have a feeling that your whole family is going down.

2. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

The change is not intentional. I will try to fix it.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What is this inverted board shit? I see absolutely no difference on my end.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Webby fixed it. It was a bit surreal there for a bit.

5. I hope this inversion doesn't carry over into the real world. I don't want my ass and face flip flopped.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I stand by my previous statement. Y'all are weird, though I should have clarified to say I mean weird in a wodnerfully entertaining way. :)

I knew where the vapo-rub comment came from. I was reading that thread last night. Just thought the detail in which some people were delving into the subject of taints was ...intersting. :)

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

In opposite land, I'm a fat, muscular investment banker who jets around the country going to various Republican fundraisers. I'm a big Steelers fan and have a host of personal assistants who annoint my taint with lavender oil nightly. I relax with beef tongue sandwiches on raisin-nut bread while watching Burt Reynolds movies. I have a huge Steely Dan collection and am rarely seen without my Bluetooth. I abhor cunnilingus and have a gilt-edged library of Rudyard Kipling's works. All this and more, in opposite land.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That was my first thought. I'll I could hear was Iceman saying, "Bullshit" while coughing.

9. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

If you see the journalism topics at the top of the board, you're left-brained, creative, impulsive. If you see Anything goes at the top of the board instead, you're right-brained and analytical.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Or write brianed.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

And if you see the NewsJournalists topics on top of the board, you really need to clean out your cache.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This was fantastic.

Draft saved Draft deleted