1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everything Goes To Parade Rest, I Guess.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 23, 2008.

1. I post without comment, and await the verdict of alley, 3Bags, and the other members of the SportsJournalists.com military forces.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Jesus, if a guy serving the country wants to by fucking Hustler on base, let him.

Don't they have anything better to worry about than men (or women) in the armed services buying some mastabutory material?
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun.
  4. Haven't they heard rubbing your magic fireman's helmet is good for preventing cancer?

I read that somewhere.
  5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Send them to war, just don't let them look at boobies!
  6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Couldn't we just go back to the good old days when Bob Hope used to bring in Joey Heatherton to "entertain" the troops.

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Can't say she looks too happy to entertain the troops in that picture.
  8. The troops look happy, though.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Anyone see the irony in the bill being called the Military Honor and Decency Act?

Fight a war on false pretenses, declare the war over while our troops are still in harm's way, make troops buy their own body armor, and underfund veteran's hospitals. But heaven forbid if our brave troops look at a naked body in a magazine!
  10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

This won't end well ... thanks to posts like that.

Yeah, Playboy, etc., is sold in every AAFES (Army Air Force Exchange Service), mini-mall and shoppette I've ever been in. Thank God, with those 15-month deployments, and all.
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe with the prostate cancer news, the soldiers and airmen could get a prescription for Playboy and Hustler.
  12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Now THAT's the spirit.
Draft saved Draft deleted