1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone needs a little advice now and again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Jun 24, 2007.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

By the way kid, I'm pushing 40 and I'm torn between two hotties at the moment. Not monogamous with either yet; both scenes are new. I'm trying to be ethical, and to this point I have, but it's a fucking landmine up ahead, I can see.

My point: this shit never gets any simpler. Being single is better than being in a bad marriage, but being in a good marriage blows single out of the fucking water. I have no advice on those gals you mentioned but here's advice I do have: get married to a good woman before you get too deep into your 30s, because the selection drops off markedly right around that time.

When I was your age I thought it'd be cool to be some debauched old fuck out of a Milan Kundera novel. Now that I am, I can assure you that it has its moments, such as the other night when I had a 26-year-old bombshell's holy of holies plastered up against my face for about an hour, but in general, I know my friends with good wives are happier than I am.

2. XXXX

XXXX Member

Lets just say:

Angela- Dark Hair, 5'3 115, BEAUTIFUL eyes, and a gorgeous smile, with big lips.

Mary- Blonde, 5'2 115, pretty smile, nice body

Karen- Dark hair, Sexy Blue eyes, 5'4 120, nice ass!

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Uh yeah, don't do that. No matter how much these fuckers pressure you, you'll regret it.

4. XXXX

XXXX Member

Thats what me and my buddies were talking about the other night. Thats what my plan has always been, and Angela has been that great girl, but I just wanted to see what else was out there, thinking I could get her back. But it might be too late.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"Nice ass!" (that's funny ... and something I may have said back in the day).

Go for the 5-9 point guards.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I agree with the man on this one. Even though I gave the TTIUWOP, I would agree with your assessment.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Everyone needs a little nice ass now and again.

Good luck, 4X.

8. XXXX

XXXX Member

Yeah I know. I debated for about a week to even put myself out there by just telling the story, but it has been eating at me. Believe it or not, Im a classy guy and I would never put pictures of them out there on the internet. My friends give me TERRIBLE advice most of the time, and my parents advice is always just... parental. I want some unattached views of the situation out there to offer me some advice.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This texting generation is going to lead to the death of, you know, conversation. Call Angela and talk to her. Meet her in person for a burger and soda pop and talk.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Soda pop? WTF!?!!?

Unrelated topic: The length of the first post makes me think it's JDV. But 4X didn't use "Score," "whatever" or any other catch phrase. I'm so torn.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Which one will let you go ATM?

That's your keeper, right there.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Ballgame.

Draft saved Draft deleted