1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone needs a little advice now and again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

:D

Indeed, that's the one rule I stick to, mostly, in Vegas. Sometimes, though, you have to act on the gut feeling of a situation.

21, it's fun being the only ones to figure out how to post here.

2. XXXX

XXXX Member

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm only 21 so I don't get most of the 90210 refrences, but it is a lot of unneeded drama.
    The first couple posters said that I acted like a jackass but i don't really think i have.

Funny thing though, while I was at work, Angela texted me (first time in almost a month) saying that she was thinking about me all day today after a weird dream that she had, and she hoped i was doing alright. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? Im contemplating whether to text her back. Is that girl code for something, or .... I don't know.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Damn. And I thought I think too much.

4. audreyld

audreyld Guest

[quote author=XXXX]I mean my first preference would be to get back with Angela.[/quote]

If you mean this, then hooking up with other girls, knowing you don't want it to get back to Angela, means you're being a jackass.

Trust me, it's how she'll see it. Feel free, if you want, to take the advice of a group of men not known for their relationship prowess, but a poll of the girls on this site would tell you that claiming you want to get back with Angela but continuing to see other girls covertly is jackass behavior.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My suggestion: don't be so needy. Angela texted you ... so what? Ignore her and find another girl you want to dig out. You're 21 (well, not the 21) and are figuring out things. Relax and have fun.

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

XXXX, Tolstoy called. I think he wants his narrative style back, but I'm not sure, because he kept rambling on and on and I finally hung up on his ass. I think one of the peasants slipped him some potato vodka.

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Just throwing this out there.....

Maybe you could text her back and tell her you're thinking about her too.

8. XXXX

XXXX Member

If you mean this, then hooking up with other girls, knowing you don't want it to get back to Angela, means you're being a jackass.

Trust me, it's how she'll see it. Feel free, if you want, to take the advice of a group of men not known for their relationship prowess, but a poll of the girls on this site would tell you that claiming you want to get back with Angela but continuing to see other girls covertly is jackass behavior.
    [/quote]

I see what your saying. But at the same time, what am i going to do...wait around? Shes been getting with people.

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

10. XXXX

XXXX Member

Thats what i just did so we'll see.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

TTIUWOP.

12. XXXX

XXXX Member

I would throw out pictures of mary and angela on here but i don't want them to see them. Plus that be pretty unclassy.

Draft saved Draft deleted