1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone fill me in ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Apr 30, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Slap, you left out the part about Al Gore inventing the Internet ...

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Tis a line out of Airplane 2, The Sequel...

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Somebody watched Airplane 2?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

it was an entirely different way of flying.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Airplane 2 was great...not as great as the original though.

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Doc, that pic was so...so....creepy! :eek:

I now have to find a towel to wipe the coffee off my computer screen. :D

Oh, Bubbler, thanks for the quote for my sig! ;D

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I haven't read a lot of the board over the weekend, so could someone explain the "have a happy <fill in obscure holiday or day here>" thing?

Thank you.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

boots wants us to be a kinder, better board. So we're all following his lead, in which he berates people, speaks in gibberish, admonishes them to stay on topic, then ends with a cheery sign off like "Have a happy Arbor Day."

We all want to be like boots.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

ijag --

Who did you get into it with. Feel free to PM...

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How dare you!!

Seriously, I have no problem with that statement in any way so long as Vikings isn't attached to the end of the sentence.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Ha! The whole board is turning on the fucker. I love it. I am always about a month or two ahead of you all, but you eventually see the wisdom of the Ragu (channeling boots).

I wasn't on the board much over the weekend, either. Was it some sort of weird lunar thing that kept people away? Then I came on last night and typed out two of the most moronic things--in an admittedly long history of moronism (not to be confused with Mormonism, Idaho, so don't come in here yelling at me!)--before hitting the post button. They were so embarrassing that I left them up there rather than deleting them, as punishment and a reminder to think before I post.

Now I have some weird sinus thing clogging the left side of my head. The pressure is horrible, not to mention the fact that I can't hear out of that ear. The only way I can describe it is that the inside of my head feels like the outside of Barry Bonds' head looks. Yes, I know, I am a hater (lots of other demonic things also).

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ugliest. Woman. Ever.

And sxy, where'd Strawberry Shortcake go? :(

Draft saved Draft deleted