1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone fill me in ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Now that you mention it, I played that game so much I could probably do it in my sleep, even after what, almost 20 years? Never could beat Tyson, though I had a friend who claimed he could ... just not when I was in the room.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I wish I had some weed. My arms ache like a sumbitch.

My arm muscles, or my ripped guns as the blind like to call them, are so pathetic. One day of relatively hard labor and I feel like Mark Prior after an inning of work. They're practically screaming at me, "Why did you take us from away from your air-conditioned office and laptop? How did we forsake thee to leave the garden?"

Or something like that.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This isn't the lying thread ...

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You say - this happened August 2006 or January 2007 .. oh wait, end of April 2007?

5. Boots thread was actually about boots the footwear, not the poster, sort of. Check out Slappy's sig. He nailed it right off the bat and then there were about nine great pages after that.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I beat Tyson once... freshman year of college.. by decision. :) It was at like 12:30 a.m. on some random night, and I got a raucous cheer. I was the lord of all creation for a nanosecond.

7. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Weed wouldn't do you any good only mask the pain. It would hurt you more then it would help. One it suppresses your immune system which would make you more likely get to a cold or flu. Two the THG stays in your fat cells blocking your bodies ability to lose fat.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I was joking dude.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What the fuck is THG? ???

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Thanks, Dr. Sanjay Gupta

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

But it would enable him to not pay any attention to a douchebag like you.

12. Wait, wha? What did you just say? Weed's not good for me? Huh?

Haven't you ever heard of NORML? By the way, would you like to buy this hemp bag from me?
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted