1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone fill me in ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I've been out of the loop for the past few days working and tilling my entire backyard today. I feel like I just went three rounds on Punch Out and I'm Glass Joe. Damn that shit will wear you out. I've been shut off from the outside world, unless you count my Saturday production shift, in which case, I wasn't.

I've skimmed some threads and I see new rancor and new feuds. What's going on?

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Same old shit.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Your weed ran out.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

We don't like the tone of your question and wish you would stop ruining SportsJournalists.com. Take your foolishness to PM or RAMDOM THOUGHTS.

Have a nice National Blueberry Popsicle Month, you f-ing fool.

5. [​IMG]

Couldn't find Glass Joe but here's some Bald Bull.

No new feuds. Just everyone enjoying a certain poster's all-too-tired schtick.

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

That is sweet Write, you are one of the better ones on this board for things of this nature. Keep up the good work.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

WTF did you say? That's for RAMDOM Thoughts. Enjoy it, love it, sit and spin on it, laugh about it, get over it. Have a nice evening and don't get worked up about it like I am; it's just a message board. Grow up.
    [​IMG]

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I love boots.

9. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I could get to Sandman right now if I had that game in front of me. That bastard would trip me up after six or seven years off, though.

10. I've suddenly become self-conscious. Am I that bad?

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Angola started several threads. Boom zapped several more. There was a thread about boots, that got zapped, too. JDV started another classic.

That's really about it.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Come on, IJAG, you're better than that and you know it.

And Happy Water Quality Month to indiansnetwork.

Draft saved Draft deleted