1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everybody run...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 26, 2007.

1. ...the crazy old fart's got a gun.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071025/NEWS01/71025016

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Motorists can expect road closures and considerable associated delays on Interstate 84 and Route 9 Sunday night, and on Route 55 and again on Interstate 84 on Monday. Depending on what time he travels Monday morning, his trip could disrupt school bus service in affected areas.

Lord knows, he might mistaske a bus for a grouse.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

"Is that a buck?"

"No sir, it's my station wagon. Well, it was my station wagon."

4. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

They should keep that old fart locked up in his house. He is a threat to security in the United States. :eek: :eek: :eek:

And Cheney, don't even think about stepping foot in Canada with that thing...you obviously think it's a toy.
    Forget the people around him, I would be concerned about Cheney harming himself.
    ( Deja Vu moment, about Ralphie from Christmas Story....someone should warn Cheney he may shoot his eye out with that thing if he is not careful. Can you imagine his obit if he ever dies? He was experimenting with what he thought was a toy and shot his eye out... ;D ;D ;D)

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

A legal question: Is it against the law for a Canadian citizen to threaten the life of POTUS if that person does it while on Canadian soil?

Here, you can go to jail even if you don't mean it. Is that true in Canada?

6. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

"Stop it, Cheney, you're EMBARRASSING me!"

I love that dumb song, and that was the best line. Except for the Cheney part.

When I worked at Domino's in 1990, one of my drivers was Cheney's chef. That's my one degree of separation.

7. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

"Hi, I'm Dick Cheney, mind if I hunt with you folks?"

"Awww, shoot........"

BAMM!!!

8. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/45444/detail/

Draft saved Draft deleted