1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Every "One Shining Moment"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by kicksave, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Feeelings, nothing more than feelings...

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So's your face.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I never see that coming.

4. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I know I'd take it.

5. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

And about 12 consecutive years of the Hawkeye mascot's double, Wade Lookingbill, playing forward.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Since Joseph Zappulla, the guy who's been putting this package together for awhile now, lived down the hall from me my sophomore year at the home of the new NCAA Division 1 men's hockey champions, I had to check this out, especially '87.
    Oh, the memories for a Friar fan: Pop Lewis driving the lane for an old-school three during the miracle rally against Austin Peay in the second round; Rick Pitino hugging Billy Donovan after taking him out in final moments of the South Regional win over Georgetown; Carlton Screen whooping it up on the bench.
    And the second shot of the package, after Dwayne Schintzius: the late Duffy Dwyer, AKA the Phantom Friar, later a radio talk show host.

Draft saved Draft deleted