1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ever tear your ACL?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Feb 24, 2010.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Worst part ab out the surgery. Drainage tube.

I knew it had to come out. I just didn't know the doctor was going to yank it out. Holy hell. The morphine was doing wonders until then.

Thank god I didn't have to do passive movement for 2 weeks, by then, much of the pain from surgery was gone it was just sore, stiff and swollen.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Awww, once you've had 4 feet of tubing yanked from your kidney via your Johnson, a little tube in the leg ain't nothin'! Gotta love kidney stones.

3. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I have had some catheters threaded through Mr. Man in my day ... and trust me when I tell you this, that is NOTHING compared to the drainage tube coming out. If I see that fucking nurse now that I have two good knees, she will get one to the mush courtesy of me.

rb

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Oh, the bad memories. Spent the weekend before Christmas '07 with a tube in my weiner courtesy of a UTI/prostititis.
    Worse, the nurse forgot to empty the bag after I received an ultrasound on my kidneys, and it backed up on me. Lucklily, Mrs. T., a nurse herself, was visiting and knew what was happening. Otherwise, disaster.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Do the rehab. Not sure anyone has mentioned that yet.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Nope. Just a bunch of chatter about penis tubes.

Draft saved Draft deleted