1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ever dreamed of a night with a pair of hookers?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Well, there went breakfast.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Oh come on.....you, them, a couple of pizzas, a case of Keystone, and a Matlock Marathon......shit......they'd never forget you.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think hispanics should file a class action suit for defamation for being mentioned in that article.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Holy mother of God they're horrible lookin'!

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I like a good joke as much as anyone here, but this isn't one. 62-year-old grandma hooker...mother-daughter...$15 tricks...Mexicans. Oh yeah, the punch line: they're really unattractive!

While TV usually gets a pass on the quality of the news, the only joke here is on the audience, apparently viewed by the TV station and its sponsors as nothing less than retards.

And who said irony was dead?

6. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

$15 each?

Must be a real pricey neighborhood.

On a serious note, I'm pretty sure that there isn't enough alcohol in this world to make me look at those two and say, "tonight I am going to fulfill one of my life-long dreams."

I'm pretty sure that not even Boots would hit that. (Of course, I could be wrong).

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You are right, GM, it is a particularly lame and -- I think -- racist story as written.

Anyway, this country has a long and proud tradition of unattractive hookers.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Welcome to My World

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Um ... Mrs. Coach, yes. Julie ... I dunno. I'm not sure I wanna take her V chip away from Saracen

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Hope that undercover cop got hazard pay. I know he never carried out the deed, but it would take a Robert De-Niro-like acting job to pretend to be interested in that $30 sandwich from hell.

11. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

If I had a million dollars
    (If I had a million dollars)
    I.... wouldn't do that.

Sorry, Barenaked Ladies.

12. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted