1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

We all just kind of figured.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

My brother texted me one day, asking when I thought “Tay Tay would get to do a Super Bowl.” I was trying to figure out which coach or player he was talking about.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

With all of Aziz Ansari’s history, you would think that he would know that Knope means Knope.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

T-Swift?

5. Dick Whitman

Yes. He thought it was funny I didn’t know who who meant. He can bite my balls, though. I know which My Little Ponies can fly.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Me, too (HA!) ... whichever one I kick.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Be like me asking how you thought Tamara Day's show was last week. :D

9. Dick Whitman

“He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

New York Penal Law 130.55
    A person is guilty of sexual abuse in the third degree when he or she subjects another person to sexual contact without the latter's consent;  

Sexual abuse in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

New York Penal Law 130.03
    3. “Sexual contact” means any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person for the purpose of gratifying sexual desire of either party.  It includes the touching of the actor by the victim, as well as the touching of the victim by the actor, whether directly or through clothing, as well as the emission of ejaculate by the actor upon any part of the victim, clothed or unclothed.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You are really stuck on that 5 to 7 times.

Must be true. "5 to 7 times" SOUNDS so real.

11. Dick Whitman

It's what she said. I don't know if it's true or not. I just know it's what she said.

12. Dick Whitman

The think pieces by people like Flanagan and Weiss, along with some of the comments here and elsewhere, really seem to make much hay about the fact that she was fooling around with him, thus giving "mixed signals."

But the thing is, that is how most sexual assault or misconduct likely occurs. They aren't just attacks out of nowhere, in a dark alley. Haven't we learned that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.