1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Katherine Heigl thought Grey's Anatomy sucked this season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Rob Lowe leaving West Wing was bad even if he's doing very well now.

2. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

This is where you're wrong.
    LaSalle and Edwards made a fortune by lasting as long as they did. They don't need to work any longer if they don't wish to, and it seems Edwards is heading in that direction. LaSalle has become very active as a director, and I believe that's what he intended to do upon leaving the show.
    Marguiles did 134 episodes of ER. Plenty of cash in the bank. She's done some memorable work since, including some funny stuff on Scrubs and a nice arc on The Sopranos.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

And admirable thought, for sure, but in the case of the SI model, if I'm not mistaken, she had a major, life-changing event happen to her. I believe she was raped.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I believe you're right. I still think it's a question that occurs.

5. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

I want to be on her.

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

"Knocked Up" has reached cable. As is the norm (for me), it'll probably take me a month or so to see the whole movie. Just wanted to say that Heigl looks spectacular in the bits of the movie I've seen so far.
    I thought she was launching a budding career when she was a teen in that movie where the French dude was her dad and pretended to be her boyfriend. Didn't seem to happen. I saw her with bit parts in some other movies ("Valentine" she was the first one to get killed and "100 Girls" she was a lesbian) that made me wonder why she wasn't more successful. I guess it took Grey's to relaunch her career. Glad to see my first impressions weren't wrong.

7. dooley_womack1

Spectacular, sure, but THE BRA COMES OFF WHEN YOU'RE SIMULATING SEX ON TOP.

Did I say that aloud?

8. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

He's probably just living off the SoulGlo fortune.

9. dooley_womack1

He directed at least one Without a Trace. Anthony Edwards did a critically acclaimed job in the film In Cold Blood, and has had several supporting roles in movies. I think he's doing fine.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

That's a valid point. And no anal? I mean, come on! That's ridiculous. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted