1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ethan Albright -- worst rated player on Madden -- Calls out John! (funny)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jeff_Rake, Oct 12, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i'm glad jeff added the (funny) or else i wouldn't have realized it. thanks jeff!

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That was conceivably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I had to get up and walk away from it for a brief period to keep myself from dying.

Just to give a taste for anyone interested in clicking, here's my favorite graph ...

It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly shit and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast. Fuck, John, I understand you saying that I am slow and lacking athleticism, but a rating like this pretty much labels me as retarded. Rod “He Hate Me” Smart has a 52 in this category. Electronic Arts is saying that seven rating points separate me and the breathing embodiment of the perfect oxymoron. Rod Smart struggled to arrange words in sentence form. Cave men had better hold of the English language. The only actions that separate point values of ignorance at this embarrassing level are things like using your own toothbrush to wipe your ass. I basically edged out Rod by my lack of shit teeth. If I take a night school class, could you bump me up to a 60?

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Helplessly shit and piss myself....

God damn, speaking of...

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I had people in the office laughing their asses off with that sentence alone...

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

That line alone had people here in my office wondering if I was going to be alright. It seems I had turned red with trying to hold my laughter in so that I wouldn't disturb my fellow colleagues.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Washington just had a punt blocked out of the end zone for a safety. Albright was the long snapper. I blame him.

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Did Albright just fall into the fetal position after snapping the ball, like his 52 awareness rating would indicate?

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

An underrated gem.

Draft saved Draft deleted