1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN's Britt McHenry is Not Nice....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Yes she is. And yes she is.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If you like artificial-looking people she's hot AF.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

This is not just a Fox or a conservative thing.
    It's not even just a politics thing.

Having an opinion and a willingness to express it does not qualify one to be a pundit.

Mwilliams685 likes this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The problem with McHenry is people didn't/don't like her because she's "conservative" but because of that tow lot thing. I figure the bar to gain entry as a conservative pundit is pretty low. Look good, willing to say anything, and have some 501c3 to attach as your "credibility" - aka Joe Smith of Americans for Freedom.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Since the tweet has already been deleted, can you give us a hint of what it said?

7. Moderator1

Deleted already? Wish I'd screen grabbed. Just taking LeBron to task. Some faux outrage delivered Britt Style

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That seems to be in vogue. Conservative hero Clay Travis, who plays to his SEC fan base as well as Trump plays to his, ripped James for “only” contributing $2.5 million so far. Never mind that the support is just getting started.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I assume it was this one:

10. Moderator1

You're the man. That's the one. Thanks

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I feel like hating on LeBron at this point is one of those soul-defining things. Like, I don't want to be your friend if you litter or treat waitstaff badly. Or talk shit about LeBron James.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm guessing people do it because it generates clicks and retweets, but they don't know how bad it makes them look. Then again, Oprah got ripped for starting a girls academy in Africa.

Draft saved Draft deleted