1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPNN: Leyritz in jail. Vehicular homicide.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Now that's an interesting post.

Seriously, it's 1,000 times better than picking fights with half the people on the board.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not sure if that last comment is directed at me, but I don't pick fights. I can think of at least one of your fellow Steelers fans who will probably think differently :) but it's not my fault he's got a track record of fail a mile long. He does something stupid, I enjoy pointing it out.

As for you, I thought you came off as a name-dropper here. And I thought it was inappropriate.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Fair enough. It may have been a name drop, but I thought it was interesting considering the thread. I could be wrong.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And really...that wasn't meant to pick a fight at all. ::)

In this case, I agree that the story about drinking with Leyritz didn't need to be here. Of course you were a complete ass about it, but you can't help your nature.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Does it make you feel like a big man to edit your reply to delete the word "schmuck" and add the word "ass?" Oh yeah. I saw the original reply. Bitch.

Did you flex your muscles in the mirror then say "Darn it! I should have called him an ass!" Did you then cry for a few minutes--19 minutes between post and edit, that must have been a bucketful of tears--and then crain your brain coming up with a good curse word?

And of course you couldn't ignore me when I mentioned a Steeler fan who happens to be full of fail. I knew it.

Good God, you're pathetic. Easily the most pathetic person ever encountered here. Maybe in 2008 you can try not to suck so much.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And another one bites the dust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.