1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN The Magazine "Body Issue" photo gallery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And Nick Mangold's sister

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Given her pre-Olympic buzz and the fact that an ESPN.com writer referred to her as "beautiful" (apparently with a straight face) earlier this year, you'd think she'd have been a natural. Maybe she turned it down ...

3. Boom_70

Would have been a much better cover compared to Daniela Hottuchova.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I got the chick with the pink hand wraps and the serious wax job. Not my thing but I'm sure it will be prominent on more than a few dorm room walls.

Loved the piece on sex in the Olympic village. Just do it.

5. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

I had seen a few of the pictures and thought they were pretty cool. In an artistic way, of course. So based on the above I thought, as a female who rides horses, I bet I'll like that Mike Smith photo. I don't care how how much I love horses or what his body looks like, that picture was too weird in a very awful way. And I couldn't even see how whether he could be favorably compared to a horse.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Gonna be some beautiful Olympic babies.

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Boom_70

If that cover is the same photo used on the inside it appears that the carpet does not match the drapes used in the background.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

No carpet. Tile.

10. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

I haven't been a teenager since the late 90s and I wish Hope Solo was my neighbor

and Alicia Sacramone needs to eat a sammich

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Loving horses is fine, as long as it's more in a National Velvet way and less in an Equus way.

Anyhoo, a yearly stunt. Yawwwn.

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This issue would have been much cooler if they had posed the athletes in various scenes from 50 Shades.

Draft saved Draft deleted