1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN slobbering over Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

We've talked with Calvin Johnson, JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, Adrian Peterson, Laron Landry, Mel Kiper Jr. and Bill Belichick several times and they all tell us Joe Thomas is the best player in the draft. We covered every game of his Pop Warner, high school and college career and we agree.

2. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That may be the worst use of a revised quote in SportsJournalists.com history. Can we get a ruling from the masses?

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Still learning how to do that whole revised quote zinger. Maybe you could show me?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

There's the pitch, IJAG gets hold of it and it's out onto Waveland Avenue! Holy Cow!

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Oh ok...so we gotta make it dirty when we revise it. Makes sense. Thanks IJAG.

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

For the love of God people, this topic is about ESPN and Brady Quinn. Lets keep this on topic and not sit around and bitch about how Mayfly can't use the quote function. There is no need for that. Lets be mature here. We all know who the troublemakers are.

Happy Friendship Day, fuckers.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Which is why him being on the Browns is sooooooooo perfect for me. Now I can't wait to see him fold when he sees Polamalu coming on the blitz over and over and over again. :D

10. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I am sure all the Steelers fans will be waiting for that day when Brady "super star" gets crushed by Lawrence Timmons and Polamalu on the first play of the game.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I don't know, are we playing repeat here? ???

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

We know several people who have fucked chickens and they're all wonderful people. Unless you've fucked a chicken you can't comment on it, so kindly f off.

Enjoy National Braille Literacy month.

Draft saved Draft deleted