1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN slobbering over Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. This is our last post on this matter. We are not going to stoop to your level.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We cannot believe how far off topic you people have gotten. This thread is about ESPN and Brady Quinn not IJAG and the Indians. Get back on topic you fucking morons.

Have a good Summer Solstice.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

We're going to call Meredith Vieira and tell her how useless you all are. We met her when we were on the set of The View and she's a very nice lady. Not like you f-ing morons! Get a life!

Enjoy National Blood Pressure Month.

4. You don't know what you're talking about. You must be 18 years old. You don't know the roads we've traveled. This is our last post on the matter.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Why are you still talking about us? This thread is not about us. Man, you need to get a life. And fuck you, sportschick, for stealing our line. How dare you? Who do you think you are? Live it, love it, get over it.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Take your pick...JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn

Most likely to be an NFL hall of famer.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Calvin Johnson

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

So that's what Ragu looks like when he drops the sheet. Still not cool to out him like that.

10. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Mark my words, the best QB from this draft will be Trent Edwards.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I agree about Calvin. I just don't understand the Lions' love for WRs. I guess when Charles Rodgers gets out of bed he's gonna break his arm. Can't have too many I guess. :-\ .

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dude, if Ragu looked like that guy with his shirt off, we'd have shared more than a hotel room in Toronto. :D (kidding)

Draft saved Draft deleted