1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN slobbering over Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Your douchebaggery will never be out of my system. Sorry.

You seemed to have taken several steps forward, before a COLOSSAL misstep. And had you just said 'my bad' and taken it down, all is good. But your rudeness and defensiveness when several people told you you were WAY out of line is despicable.

You know, maybe we do step over the line here more than we should. And maybe we're not the best people to be pointing fingers. But when you post something like what you posted, knowing what Moddy has been through...I know Moddy. Moddy is a friend of mine. And what you did, even if he didn't see it, was so below low that I don't think I can ever get past it.

I speak only for myself. Maybe others can. But I can't.

2. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I see where you are coming from IJAG, and it makes sense. My pun was not funny in hindsight, and knowing Moddy had kids at the Tech campus should have crossed my mind, but it didn't. I see this as an internet message board, but at closer look, many people here are tied together and to many other situations.

----------

Rok- where did you find that?

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

At least you know that now. Next time, think before you post. It doesn't seem to be something you do very often.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I am doing it more often than before believe me.

5. Esp. when you talk about Boots' mom. He (Boots) gets plenty mad.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

:D

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

More than likely, we each found this web site through another source. Be it a friend, co-worker, or boss, we are all tied somehow.

I am sure that we could play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon and find a connection to each other on this board.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

This board has you and your obsession for one particular Indian for my presence on this board.
    [/quote]

I don't think I obsess about an Indian, but if I do, let me know.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Pretty sure that was directed at me, and idiotsnetwork just didn't quote the right post.

If so, my god I can never atone for unleashing him on this board.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

ya think?

11. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

This board has IJAG and her obsession with one particular Indian for my presence on this board.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think, jerkoff, you left the words "to thank" out of your post.

Or, considering the topic, "to blame."

Draft saved Draft deleted