1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN slobbering over Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Perhaps this was covered in the running draft thread but I didn't feel like going through 43 pages.

ESPN's homers made me puke with the continual crap about "Oh, Brady Quinn is taking [the plummeting down the draft board] so well" ... "he's showing these teams something about his character."

Bullcrap. Just because he didn't put his head on the table and cry like a little girl? Of course, we don't know what happened in the private room that Roger Goodall spirited him into.

Damn I hate this constant knob-slobbering over Notre Dame quarterbacks.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Covered extensively on that thread. For the 4 1/2 hours that Quinn went undrafted. :D

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I figure there might be enough Golden Dome haters like myself who can sustain this on its own. Maybe not.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh, I hate me some Notre Dame. And I hated me some Brady Quinn.

Till my Browns drafted him. :)

5. Drive carefully.

[​IMG]

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

So if he comes in and does a good job will IJAG heart Brady?

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Doc, we don't know what your problem is. This thread isn't about us. It's about ESPN. Please stick to the topic.

Happy Hannukah.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Would you have a chance of knocking that bottle-blond sitting next to him out of the saddle?

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Fuck no. I'm not that kind of girl.

She looked far too polite and kind.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Doc asked you a legitimate question and would appreciate a legitimate response. If you want to attack Doc, or be silly, take it to PM or RAMDOM THOUGHTS.

Doc wishes you and yours a wonderful Vernal Equinox.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

ESPN picks someone to love every year, Vick, Vince Young, now it's Quinn's turn.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. We don't appreciate your attempts to change the topic and launch personal attacks or threaten us, Doc.
    If you can't stick to the topic, there are 20,000 other threads here you can do your thing on. Happy Secretary's Day.

Draft saved Draft deleted