1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

espn loses charissa thompson to FOX SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 24, 2013.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

my personal fave eye candy on the 'wwl' has left 'sportsnation' for the new FOX venture, joining erin andrews, among others, in a transparent effort to lure viewers away from all-sports network. as of now, espn has replace charissa with.... max whatshisname. r they kidding me?! what's this sexist world coming to? :eek: ???

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You don't get Fox?

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

yes, i have FOX channels, i believe, so charissa will remain in my life. i meant to express my horror over them replacing her with that unsightly, speech-impaired idiot. how long can he and marcellus wiley remain the show's hosts? surely they're on a world-wide search for another babe, considering i'd imagine the majority of its viewship consists of college-age males.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

And old horndogs :)

I don't know what show you're talking about so I guess I will consider myself lucky that I have never had the misfortune to stumble across it.

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

She worked for Fox before, on the Best Dam Sports Show.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Did some stuff for the Big Ten Network too I believe.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

well, the show sucks balls, plays strictly to the fraternity students in the live studio audience. best advice: tune in to check out what charissa's wearing, then flip to something else. ;)

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

What in the blue fuck?

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

She's a great person. Met her a few times through a friend that is a co-worker of hers.

10. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Fox gets all the foxes. Just a fact of life.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Actually, I think you meant to say she's a great woman and a better person.

12. joe

joe Active Member

I have no idea who Charissa is, so now I'm going to put a pancake on my head.

Draft saved Draft deleted