1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN: Les Miles to remain at LSU

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Dec 1, 2007.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Herbie just did some more covering on the Big 12 game. "I wouldn't go on the air with it unless I felt good about it."

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Fuck anonymous sources. Name the source. Then we can find out if he was full of shit, wrong, or something changed.

3. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Well that was amusing, watching Kirk Herbstreit trying to cover his tracks during halftime of Pitt-WVU.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

5. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

7. Stone Cane

Stone Cane Member

first report i saw on ESPN included the miles quote referencing ESPN

for what it's worth

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Good for Mitch Albom to call out that prick. Albom's dead-on when he says Miles invited this scenario. Hellooooo, I'll put it in my contract that I can go to Michigan, then whine when it actually comes up.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Me too. I heard it during halftime of the UK-UNC game (while I was furiously wishing for a roof collapse).

10. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Hell of a column by Albom. I quit reading his stuff regularly after the 2 People You Won't Meet in St. Louis deal, but this was damn good.
    Miles is a moron, and he can be a rich moron at LSU. Good luck in the future, Coach.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Except for a bad typo.

Plus, I think it's crap.

Draft saved Draft deleted