1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN Holly Rowe shoves reporter to get interview with brady Hoke

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by blog415, Jan 4, 2012.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Again, you have no way of knowing that. I'm betting I've got a helluva lot more hat than you do.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Well, you see, the thing is that he who has hat generally needs not tell others he has hat.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

hondo's all hat and no cat.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I would assume that is that.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

But do you have the cattle? THAT would be the pertinent question here. You have demonstarted you have plenty of hat.

6. CarlSpackler

CarlSpackler Active Member

I can't believe this still has legs. For what it's worth, Rowe seemed incredibly embarrassed by the whole ruckus at BCS media day later that week. Of course, not sure if she was sorry she did it or sorry she got caught. But she was definitely sorry.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This will probably break the Internet but,

I agree 100 percent with Hondo. And I even used to work for the WWL; but if you have a credential, and a deadline, and you get to a quote first, then fair's fair.

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I agree with Hondo too. If the WWL has the rights to the first on field interview, then they need to make sure the logistics are in place for it to happen. If they screw up and somebody else gets there first, that's on them.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Thirded.

10. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

The pushing and shoving around Eli at the end of the Super Bowl was akin to rabid dogs turned loose.
    Does that shit really need to happen?

(So glad I'm out of that end of the biz)

Draft saved Draft deleted