1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN drops ill-advised ad campaign

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Dibs on the left :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

How DARE YOU, sir!? That was his sister!

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

They were pretty far off on a lot of those. The Duke kid should be a nerd who got to Duke and, surrounded by all the other nerds, decided he was pretty cool.

How about one for Mizzou? A redneck kid in a gold t-shirt and jean shorts. He's trying to convince you that Norm Stewart is one of the greatest coaches of all time because Final Fours and National Championships aren't that impressive. In fact, basketball sucks. Football is a great game and Missouri is a football school anyway. Though the Tigers have never won anything in that sport either. Either way Kansas is way overrated.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Good god!

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The LSU student would leave halfway through his shift at the call center to go get drunk in the parking lot. Then, at 5 p.m., he'd tell everyone leaving the building that he was there the whole time and proclaim himself employee of the month.

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The UConn fans could steal laptops.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Those are the two ugliest girls at ASU.

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Maybe I should rethink my recent decision to go to grad school back at my alma mater...but who am I kidding, those girls wouldn't give me the time of day.

Draft saved Draft deleted