1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN Classic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Jul 23, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd like to know the difference too.

Has anyone ever played I Suspect or golf? Fun games. Played them last night with my wife and her cousins.

And I won't be happy until there's a Candyland Marathon on ESPN The Ocho.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'd be all for the Dodgeball broadcast team covering something like Gnip Gnop or Ker-plunk ("Pepper needs new shorts!")

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

dools, I would work you with my patented Highland Scottish offensive, where I occupy only one country at a time while building one massive army and simultaneously breaking up any continent holdings.

If done right in a four or five player game, you'll end up with like a 2-1 advantage when you finally decide to go on a Napoleonic march through Europe. Unless the people you're playing with get fed up and make an alliance. Then they'll likely kick your ass.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I think Jenga tournaments where all participants are required to have a BAC of at least .08 would be a smashing success.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Which reminds me: has anyone in American history had Candyland OR Chutes and Ladders, but not both? I don't think it's possible to not have them at the same time.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Of course, they're pretty much the same game. I always loved getting the ice cream float card.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We used to play drunk Jenga in college, where in addition to the pulling of pieces, each piece had something written on it. You'd have to drink or pour in the center cup or make out with the person next to you, or what have you.

Person who knocked over the tower got to chug the center cup and put the game back together. Good times...

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Absolutely not. I think they were buy one get the other free at local tag sales.

Draft saved Draft deleted